Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.firs.gov.ng. FIRS has commenced 2022/2023 Recruitment process. This article explains the required guidelines that will enhance your chances of being enlisted in this year’s Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment exercise.
FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal, www.firs.gov.ng portal login, firs.gov.ng portal, is firs recruitment form out, firs recruitment 2022 nairaland, https //taxpromax.firs.gov.ng login, firs portal recruitment, new firs portal, firs portal for tin
Are you a graduate seeking for a job? Have you been job hunting for so long? Or have you been dreaming of being employed in the Federal Inland Revenue Service? If your answer is in the affirmative to any of those questions above, then this golden opportunity is for you. We know you won’t let it slip you by.
To be among the enlisted candidates in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise, you should know all the requirements, the application process and procedure, qualifications and needed professional certifications, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment.
This article serves as a path or link to all interested candidates. If you are interested in this FIRS recruitment exercise, do not be in a hurry to leave, read on to get more information about the application and recruitment process and stand a chance of getting hold and grabbing this golden opportunity
If you get enlisted and employed , you will be elated at how much knowledge you’ll acquire from being around people with diverse skills, diverse backgrounds, culture, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know for you to tap from their wealth of experience and expertise.
Eligibility Skills and General Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023
The general requirements for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment includes the following;
- Applicants should possess strong leadership and management skills
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record
- Candidates interested in the Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Possession of HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized and approved institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and or General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to represent and support the team both internally and externally
- Must have the desire to learn new ideas and be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications
- Must have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- Interested candidates should have commercial business knowledge
- Candidates must not be physically challenged
- Interested candidates applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be psychologically balanced
- Ability to interpret business numbers
See Other Related Jobs:
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Binance Recruitment 2022
- NPower News Today 2022, Nexit Training, NASIMS News, Batch C Stream 2
- NYSC Portal Login Dashboard 2022, NYSC March Registration 2022 Batch A, B & C
- US Embassy Recruitment 2022
- Workforce Group Graduate Internship Recruitment 2022
- SPIE Oil And Gas Recruitment 2022
- Mastercard Recruitment 2022
If you are an indigene or resident of any of these locations then you qualify to participate in this years federal inland revenue services recruitment with your credentials, curriculum vitae intact and other educational degrees and certificates, having no false document or an invalid identity card, then you are set to participate in the recruitment exercise.
FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is at the moment not open. You may save or pin this web page to stay updated. Once the portal gets open, download the application and recruitment form using their official website portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career.