Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Recovery of direct and indirect costs in line with agreed basis.
- Responsible for all third-party invoicing as well as sharing of revenue from third party invoicing.
- Carryout reconciliation/analysis of all receivable accounts in the general ledger.
- Monitor customer accounts and escalate payment issues like failed payment commitment.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Treatment of affiliate development loans and associated interest on cash calls and billing statements.
- Develop proposal for specific written–off bad debts and make provisions for doubtful debts.
- Responsible for revenue collection drive and follow-up.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accountedfor and properly posted.
- Monitor and resolve invoices with issues that might cause delays in receiving payment.
- Prepare cash calls and issue cash calls to partners
- Follow up with partner queries on cash calls and ensure cash calls are received on due date
- Prepare bank reconciliations and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage relationship with JV customers.
- Maintain accounts receivable account balances and actively work outstanding balances.
- Book monthly revenue related accruals when needed.
- Assist in monthly analysis and explaining variances.
- Assist with process improvements ideas/implementations on bookings, accounts receivable, accruals and other daily/monthly functions.
- Oversee vendor accounting activities and reconciliation of the Company’s payment records to ensure that pay-outs are accurate and time.
- B.Sc in Finance or Accounting
- Professional Qualification ACA, ACIT, ACCA will be an added advantage
- A Master’s Degree in business administration or finance will be an advantage.
- Minimum experience 5 years
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in upstream oil and gas business, and in-depth knowledge of accounting principles.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years 45 years.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online