We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Job Code: FFO ABUJA 006
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The incumbent will assist the Senior Manager Finance to manage the financial operations in the central office, monitor field expenses per individual grant and ensure compliance with U.S.G rules and regulation and /or other grants financial Management policies.
- The jobholder will review and ensure implementation of appropriate systems and controls that provide for funds accountability, complete documentation and accurate reporting.
- S/he will conduct offsite and on site review of State offices financial records and internal control systems.
- S/he will provide timely and accurate periodic financial and management reports for the project per grant.
- S/he will maintain an integrated financial system with up-to-date data from central and state offices for consolidation of information and reporting.
- Manage all aspects of accounting for the central and state offices, including the direct supervision of finance personnel.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance with membership and certification in professional association i.e. ICAN, ACCA and recognized equivalent is a requirement.
- 7 years Financial Management experience with at least 4 years of NGO experience in a similar position in a CDC/USAID funded project.
- Working knowledge of USG rules and regulation including HSS grant policy, 45 CFR 75, A122 other donor regulations and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Tally 9 ERP accounting software for reporting purposes and proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook and other computer-based applications.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.