Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, an Agro-Processing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- Prompt receipt of provisional invoices as soon as order is delivered.
- Prompt receipt of final invoices.
- Correctness of figures and values on final invoices based on agreement and approval.
- Timely preparation of agents’ invoices for approval and payment.
- Timely receipt of ECD’s, empty cards and refund application as the case may be.
- Update of accurate information of paid invoices on the invoice report
- Requisition of statement from agents on a monthly basis.
- Monthly reconciliation of agent’s statement of account.
- Formed part of the audit team for several client statement audit
- Proper filing of all documents
- Detention invoices are requested for all orders and have been charged correctly
- Correctness of detention and prompt receipt of refunds where applicable.
- Reviewing and confirming the correctness of all statement of accounts from all agents after reconciliation by responsible officers on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing of ECD letters after preparation by responsible officer before it’s being sent to the Bank for submission.
- Overseeing the invoicing department to ensure officers carry out their roles promptly and accurately.
Duties on Importation:
- Initiates process on letter of credit/bill for collection and form m, for books ordered from foreign suppliers.
- Ensured timely clearance of goods supplied from foreign vendors from the port, with a close follow-up on payables for shipping & terminal charges, PAAR, SON etc.
- Initiate forex bid process with bank to make payment for foreign suppliers.
- Must have a Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- 2 years of Minimum experience is required for this role.
- Must be between the ages of 30-35 years of age.
N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Financial Officer” as the subject of the email.