Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects for the organisation.
- Provide financial insight and identify new metrics to drive business performance relative to strategic priorities while minimizing risk.
- Guide financial decisions involving portfolio management, investment planning, tax minimization, risk management and budgeting.
- Drive value within the business through margin enhancement, lowering costs and driving operational efficiencies
- Evaluate financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investment.
- Execute accurate reporting and make financial recommendations
- Provide insight into business performance against competitor and industry trends
- Manage relationships with bankers, auditors, and tax authorities
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation, and maintaining compliance
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and controls that are current best practices related to transaction processing.
- Manage, oversee, process (as appropriate), and act as backup for processing all of the following transactions: accounts payable, revenue and expense, fixed assets, cash, bank reconciliations, and allocations.
- Manage a team of financial analysts
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow and financial forecasts.
- Investigate ways to improve profitability and analyze markets for business opportunities such as expansion, mergers or acquisition.
Personal Attribute and Character:
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with others, both internally and externally.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization.
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Deep commercial awareness and strong numeracy skills
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Personal integrity; ability to keep company confidences
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ICAN, CPA)
Desired Experience / Knowledge:
- 6 years financial or accounting experience
- Experience working in any of the “Big 4” Consulting Firms will be an added advantage
- Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger and accounting for investments.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online