Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Financial Accounting, Banking and Finance, Financial
- 5-8 years cognate experience and competencies in similar role within Logistics industry
- Management and relevant professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, etc
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.