Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Financial sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- We are recruiting for a Finance Analyst who will work with the Chief Financial Officer to ensure effective and efficient implementation of finance processes, procedures and policies; including processing of financial transactions, financial analysis, financial reporting and treasury & investments.
- He/she will be responsible for providing high quality analysis of the Company’s financial activities to ensure availability of critical information for decision making within the Company.
The scope of work covers the following specific areas:
- Coordinate finance policies and processes, updates and ensures withdrawal of outdated policies and processes.
- Collation feedback and evaluates information on financial control lapses from various sources.
- Carry out processing of all financial transactions of the Company in line with the relevant processes, procedures and policies.
- Prepare daily activity records and Company’s financial position.
- Prepare accurate and timely journal entries in support of all financial transactions.
- Calculates and analyse trends in line with the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Prepares and evaluates financial projections – income statements, balance sheet, cash flow and key ratios.
- Prepare yield and cost reports of assets and liabilities compare to budget.
- Conducts financial and economic analyses of customers, projects and initiatives to assess profitability and performance.
- Assist in developing and maintaining budgeting and financial forecasting tools.
- Be abreast of the relevant tax laws and regulations; and ensure compliance but the Company.
- Remit the relevant taxes and file tax returns within the timeline stipulated in the tax laws.
- Ensure that the Company’s activities are subjected to the appropriate tax.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounts or any Social Management Sciences or Business-related discipline.
- A Post graduate or master’s degree in a related field is an added advantage.
- Membership of ICAN, CPA, ACCA, CFA, etc. is required
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in an Accounting or finance related function in a financial institution
- Financial services industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and regulations (GAAP/IFRS etc.)
- Working knowledge of financial control and analysis.
- Knowledge of controls and risk Management.
- Knowledge of cash-flow and financial modelling.
- Knowledge of local and international economic and development issues.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online