The Federal government Covid19 cash transfer program has 3 components which are as follows: Base Cash Transfer, Top-Up based on State selected conditions and Livelihood support. All this programs aimed at providing income cash transfers to poor and vulnerable households under the national social safety nets system.
Objectives Of The National Cash Transfer Program 2021
- Household under the program will be givenN5,000.00/20,000.00 per month
- To Improve household Nutrition and value.
- The program also aim at Increasing the use of health facilities.
- Improve school enrolment and attendance.
- Improve environmental sanitation and management.
- Encourage household financial and asset acquisition.
- Engage beneficiaries in sustainable livelihood.
Requirements for National Conditional Cash Transfer NCTO Registration
- Applicants must between the age of 18 and above
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must all into the category of poor and vulnerable in the society
- through a selection process designed by the National Social Registry, are eligible for Conditional Cash Transfers.
- The total household income should be below the proxy means test, having been identified as needy and deserving.
How To Apply For National Cash Transfer Program 2021
Individuals and households interested in applying for the cash transfer Project should Visit NCTO application form portal: https://ncto.gov.ng/
Subscribe to Free Email Job Alert
About National Cash Transfer Programme
The National Cash Transfer Programme also known as Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) is one of the 4 social investment programmes anchored by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The programme commenced in September, 2016. It was conceived as part of the Federal Government of Nigeria’s (FGN) larger growth and social inclusion strategies aimed at addressing key social concerns in the country.
It is a component of National Social Safety Nets Project (NASSP) which is supported by the World Bank, to provide financial support to targeted poor and vulnerable Nigerian households.