Federal Mortgage Loan Application 2022/2023 | How To Apply
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) Loan Application Form Link Portal is open for 2022/2023 edition; see how to apply for FMBN Loan Registration Form and disbursement update.
Are you searching for Housing Loan, Home Renovation Loan, Construction Loan, Estate Development Loan and Rent to Own Loan, Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan, The Federal Mortgage Loan Application Form covers all. Application Form Link Portal is now opened for those who wish to get from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN). See below how to apply /register online and requirements involves.
In a nutshell, Mortgage bank is a financial institution that specializes in mortgage loans. They can involve it in both the origination and servicing of mortgage loans. Mortgage banks lend their own money to borrowers and either collect installment payments with a fixed interest rate or sell their loans on the secondary market.
Borrowers for Federal Mortgage Loan may be eligible for a maximum loan of N15 million.
- Mortgage Bank Federal Housing Loan
- Mortgage Bank Home Renovation Loan
- Mortgage Bank Construction Loan
- Mortgage Bank Estate Development Loan
- Mortgage Bank Rent to Own Loan
- Mortgage Bank Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan
Requirements for Federal Mortgage Loan Application 2022/2023
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Savings account with a registered primary mortgage bank.
- Contribution to the fund for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of regular flow of income.
- Photocopies of other substantiating title documents.
- Survey and site plans.
- A copy of an approved building plan
- Bill of Quantities (if you have one)
- Valuation report prepared by registered surveyors and valuers where applicable.
- Tax clearance certificate for three years.
- Letter of consent to your chosen primary mortgage bank.
- Completed mortgage loan application form.
- Proof of National Housing Fund contribution.
- Pay slips for the previous three months
For a self-employed applicant, a copy of Articles and Memorandum of Association and a copy of Certificate of Incorporation should be submitted.
How to Apply for Federal Mortgage Loan Application 2022/2023
To apply online, please visit, Official Website
- Institutional borrowers can apply directly to the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria for the loan (FMBN)
- Individuals can only apply through a Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB) of their choice that is fully licensed. However, you cannot apply for the loan directly through FMBN.
- Interested applicants must get the loan applications from the same Primary Mortgage Institution.
- To use the national housing fund facility, you must have registered your principal mortgage institution with FMBN.
- Code to check Federal Mortgage Loan Transaction
- The USSD CODE to use in order to carry out those transactions is *219#
Federal Mortgage Loan USSD CODE Transaction work out this way, just:
- Dial *219# and send
- Type 2 and send
- Enter 1 and send
- Enter the exact month that’s 1 to 12 and send it.
To get/access the above loans, please click here
- 300,000 NPower Batch A, B beneficiaries Qualify For CBN loan — FG
ALSO CHECK OUT RELATED VACANCIES:
- Ericsson Recruitment 2022
- Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment March 2022
- Amaiden Energy Recruitment 2022
- Save the Children Recruitment 2022
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Successful Candidates 2022
- WaterAid Recruitment 2022
- KPMG Recruitment 2022
- Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment 2022
- Rainoil Recruitment 2022