Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Are you looking for Federal Government recruitment 2023 application update? Search no more, you’ve arrived at the right place to get authentic information and update on the 2023/2024 Federal Government Recruitment process. The federal government has announced the commencement of the 2023/2024 Recruitment process for all graduates and non-graduates.
The Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024 is designed for both graduates and non-graduates who are ready and willing to work diligently. Are you looking for federal government work? And are you willing to put in the effort required for the work? Then read today’s article carefully for proper guidance on the application process.
NOTE: This information is only for serious-minded Nigerian graduates and non-graduates who are willing and ready to work for the federal government of Nigeria.
The rate of Unemployment in Nigeria is high! Due to the high rate of unemployment in the country, getting a good-paying job is difficult, that’s the more reason why today’s article is very crucial to all Nigerians both non-graduates and graduates. BOOKMARK this page to stay updated. Information Guide Nigeria
NOTE: The Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024 online application is FREE! No fee or charge is required from you.
Kindly report any page or website demanding money From you for the Federal Government recruitment process to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Due to the shortage of job opportunities for Nigerian graduates, the Federal government of Nigeria has provided good-paying jobs for unemployed Nigerians. All unemployed Nigerians are advised to register at the FG Jobs initiative Portal.
The registration process provides the federal government with the current data of unemployed citizens in the country. This data will be used by the federal government to connect these unemployed Citizens with existing vacancies within all the federal government agencies.
The Deputy Director, Information and Public Relations, National Directorate of Employment (NDE), Edmund Onwuliri in a signed statement made it known that the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has begun its recruitment process for Nigerian citizens into different ministries and agencies. In his signed statement, he urges all unemployed Nigerians to grab this opportunity and apply online. federal government recruitment
List of Ministries with vacancies
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Bureau of Public Procurement.
The Commission explained that the job prescription for these ministries is full-time and only for graduates with OND, HND, BA/BSc.
The commission also listed the locations which are outlined below:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Edo Pastor Adeboye: I will be vaccinated 10 times if…
Also, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara Job Field Administration/Secretarial General.
To apply online; visit “www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng”
Applicants are directed to acquire their FCSC forms from the state civil service commissions in any of the 6 geo-political zones: North-West Kaduna, North-East Yola, North–Central, and FCT Mabushi Abuja, South-East Owerri, South-South Port Harcourt, and South-West Ibadan.
NOTE: The Online Registration for the recruitment of unemployed Nigerians by the Federal government commenced April 2021 and continues.
Read Also: NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Check Application Form Portal
Current Federal Governments Job Positions
The Federal Government of Nigeria has worked hard to create job opportunities and search for job vacancies within the ministries to help reduce the unemployment rate in the county. Below are federal government job positions available for you to apply for:
1. Federal Agricultural Jobs
- National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
- National Veterinary Research Institute(NVRI)
- Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation(NAIC)
- National Root Crops Research Institute (NRCRI)
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
- Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
- Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR)
- Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)
- National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)
2. Federal Aviation Agencies Jobs
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
- Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)
- Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
3. Federal Economy Agencies Jobs
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Debt Management Office (DMO)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC)
- Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
- National Council on Privatisation (NCP)
- National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
- National Pension Commission PenCom(PenCom)
- National Planning Commission (NPC)
- National Sugar Development Council(NSDC)
- Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC)
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation(NDIC)
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission(NIPC)
- Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM Bank)
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
- Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority(NEPZA)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
4. Jobs in Communication (Public address) Agencies
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT)
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
- Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
- National Frequency Management Council.
5. Education/Teaching Federal Government Jobs
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- National Teachers Institute (NTI)
- National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
- West African Examination Council (WAEC)
6. Federal Energy Agencies Jobs
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL)
- Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
- National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
- Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN)
- Rural Electrification Agency (REA)
- Transmission Company of Nigeria
7. Government Environmental Agencies Jobs
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA)
- Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN)
- National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA)
- National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
- National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA)
Read Also: Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Latest Update
8. Federal Government Health/Medical Jobs
- National Health Insurance Scheme – (NHIS) (www.nhis.gov.ng)
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS(NACA)
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
- Nigerian Institute of Medical Research(NIMR)
9. Judiciary/Legal Practioner Jobs
- National Judicial Council (NJC)
- Federal Judicial Service Commission(FJSC)
- National Judicial Institute (NJI)
10. Water Resources Vacancies
- Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA)
- Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission (NIWRC)
- National Water Resources Institute (NWRI)
- River Basin Development Authorities (RBDA’s)
11. News/Media Jobs
- Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON)
- News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
- Nigerian Press Council (NPC)
- Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
12. Science and Technology Jobs
- National Agency For Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI)
- National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)
- National Centre for Remote Sensing, Jos (NCRS)
- National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP)
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority(NNRA)
- Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC)
- Nigerian Communications Satellite Ltd(NIGCOMSAT)
- National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM)
13. National Maritime Jobs
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
- Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC)
14. Other Federal Government Agencies Jobs
- Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC)
- Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB)
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)
- Consumer Protection Council (CPC)
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
- Federal Character Commission (FCC)
- Federal Housing Authority (FHA)
- Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACoN)
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)
- National Boundary Commission
- National Council of Arts and Culture(NCAC)
- National Economic Reconstruction Fund(NERFUND)
- National Emergency Management Agency(NEMA)
- National Hajj Commission of Nigeria(NaHCON)
- National Human Rights Commission(NHRC)
- National Identity Management Commission(NIMC)
- National Institute for Hospitality Tourism(NIHOTOUR)
- National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- National Orientation Agency (NOA)
- National Poverty Eradication Programme(NAPEP)
- National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC)
- National Sports Commission (NSC)
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI)
- Nigeria Institute of Building (NIOB)
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission(NCPC)
- Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC)
- Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation(NTDC)
- Public Complaints Commission
- Surveyors Council Of Nigeria
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS)
- Nigeria Custom service (NCS)
- Nigeria Civil Defence and Security corps
Read Also: Supebjobs.lagos.gov.ng/Portal Application, Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board
How to Apply for Federal Government Recruitment Jobs 2023
If you wish to apply for the ongoing federal government recruitment into any of the above job categories, then carefully follow the steps below to apply successfully.
- Visit the official website of any of the above-listed agencies with vacancies.
- Fill the forms for the particular job position you require.
- N/B Application is free.
Why You Need to Apply for FG Recruitments
The Recruitment process aims at reducing the rate of unemployment in the country, by fixing unemployed Nigerians at appropriate positions in both public and private sectors.
Visit the official Federal Government Recruitment website “http://www.jobsforall.ng/” or BOOKMARK this page and visit frequently, for a steady update on the recruitment process.
Read Also: TwinKas Registration and Sign In Portal Updated Guide | www.twinkas.com
When is the Deadline for FG Recruitment?
No Deadline has been fixed yet for the closure of the FG recruitment process, it’s still ongoing. We will surely inform you of updates on the Deadline once announced via emails or text, so make certain to BOOKMARK this page, you can also subscribe for steady updates here.
Kindly drop any comments or questions you’ve got in our comment section, and you will get a prompt response. Remember to drop your email and telephone number to get steady updates via and text, so you do not miss out on any opportunities.
This article on Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal is extremely important to all Nigerians, why not share it on your Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and other social media to help your friends and family join in on this great opportunity?