FCT School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022. The FCT School of nursing form is out for all candidates who are suitably qualified for admission into the Basic Midwifery Nursing Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada Admission Form 2021/2022
This is to inform interested candidates wishing to seek admission into FCT Schools of Nursing Gwagwalada, Abuja, for Basic Midwifery Nursing Programme that Admission Forms are now on sale for 2021/2022 academic session.
FCT SON Gwagwalada sales of Basic Midwifery admission form for 2021/2022 academic session is expected to commence from 1st July, 2021.
FCT School of Nursing Cut off mark 2021
The admission committee of school of nursing Abuja is the ones that reviewed the application and based on your entrance examination result you will be offered admission into the undergraduate degree programme.
However, the cut of mark for the entrance exam is not always being made known either through their portal or any other means. But one thing is certain irrespectively of the cut off mark, if you perform well, you will be offered admission.
How Much is FCT School of Nursing Admission Form 2021
Candidates wishing to obtain the Basic Midwifery admission form 2021 should Pay non -refundable fee of N5,200.00 Naira only.
FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada Entry Requirements
- WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Awaiting result is not eligible, NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- Candidates must not be less than 17th years at the time of purchase of form.
How to Apply for FCT School of Nursing Admission Form 2021
- Pay non -refundable fee of five thousand naira (5,000) only into Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two hundred naira only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are not be retuned to the principal, FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada for Post Basic Nursing Programme.
- Completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data Capturing ends on 19th July, 2021.
Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidate below the age of 17 (Seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the form.
FCT School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2021
The Management of the FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada wishes to inform all candidates that the 2021/2022 Basic Midwifery entrance examination has been scheduled to hold as follows below:
The Entrance examination hold from Tuesday, August 3rd 2021 to Friday, August 6th 2021. Candidate’s individual exam detail will be send Via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form.
Venue: FCT School of Nursing and Midwifery, UATH, Gwagwalada
Candidates are required to Print their photocard and come with it on their day of Examination. To print your photocard please click here
ITEMS TO BRING ARE:
- Your Remita Receipt Print Out.
- Your FCTA Issue Receipt
- Your Photocard Print Out (Click to Print)
- Biro/ Pencil
NOTE: Smart Devices, Bags, Books and flimsy papers are not allowed into the Examination Hall.
FCT School of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date 2021
Kindly note that the deadline for the application is 19th July, 2021. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
FCT Abuja School Of Nursing Fee 2021
It is important I let you that the school gives room for a kind of payment method that makes it easy for their students. The tuition fee can be paid in either in full or 55% of the total fee for the first semester while 45% of the total tuition for the second semester.
The acceptance fee for the newly admitted student is thirty thousand naira (N30,000) and this must be paid immediately after you have being offered admission in order to confirm your acceptance.
The tuition fee for the new intake is one hundred and sixty-three thousand naira (N163,000). The duration of the department of Nursing FCT as a degree programme is three (3) years, spread over six (6) semesters starting from first year.
Therefore, the fee for the second (2nd) year is N25,000.00 and for the third (3rd) year — N25,000.00