FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022. FBN General Insurance Limited is a Limited Liability Company licensed to transact General Insurance businesses in Nigeria. The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of FBNInsurance Limited and provides coverage to both individuals and corporate clients. The products offered by the Company help customers enjoy the peace of mind that comes from managing the risks of everyday life. With us, customers can protect what matters to them. One of our primary objectives is to help people, businesses and communities get back on their feet when the unexpected happens. It is therefore our responsibility to make sure that we are there for our customers both today and in the future.
Latest FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
Our Ideal Candidate
We seek exceptional talents with the following qualities:
- Leadership & Commitment to Service
- Passion & Drive
- Adaptability & Team-spirit
- B.Sc in Insurance, Finance, Actuarial Science, Economics and other related courses are encouraged to apply. A second degree and any related professional qualifications would be of added advantage.
- 27 years of age and below
- Certificate of Completion from NYSC
- MSc / MBA in Insurance, Finance, and related courses are encouraged to apply
Shortlisted candidates will go through the following stages:
First level screening:
- At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills and confidence level will be assessed through various channels.
- Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates.
- General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested.
- Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process.
- At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.
- Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online