Eye Foundation Hospital Group (EFHG) is a healthcare group with speciality in Eye care services. The Eye Foundation Hospital was started in 1993 as a high tech specialist eye hospital capable of providing services comparable to those obtainable abroad. It is the first and foremost indigenous eye practice in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Facility Manager
- To ensure the effective functioning of a facility to provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services, and processes to meet the needs of the company.
- Assist the facility manager in developing and implementing a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Assist in managing maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Manages facility refurbishment and renovations
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Oversee environmental health and safety
- Assure security of the facility
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Available for travel to all Eye Foundation Hospital group locations.
- Relevant Qualification in engineering field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role and industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication and influencing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decision Making
- The ability to lead and manage team and projects
- Team working
- Attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture
- Time Management
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
- Respectful engagement
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.