FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition 2022
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition 2022. Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it. The agency has its head office on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Latest FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition 2022
Title: National Aviation Conference Essay Competition 2022 (Topic: Advancing the Frontiers of Possibilities for Safe, Secure and Profitable Air Transport in Nigeria)
Who is Eligible
- The essay competition is open to Federal Ministry of Aviation, FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, AIB, NIMET staff.
- The Competition is open to all aviation professionals
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrant must submit an essay in PDF through the link above
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualified if they fail to meet these requirements.
- Entries must be the original work of the writer.
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on the topic
- FNAC panel of judges’ decision is final.
- A sponsored overseas training
- First Runner-up: N150,000
- Second Runner-up: N100,000.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
How to Apply For FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition 2022
Interested applicants should:
Click here to apply online