External Auditor at the University of Port Harcourt: The University of Port Harcourt was established in 1975 as a College of the University of Lagos and gained full autonomous status in 1977. The University is a Centre of Academic Excellence with a mandate to provide qualitative and research oriented education in the Niger Delta region and Nigeria at large.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested Audit Firms to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Auditor
Location: Choba, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Qualifications / Experience
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Registration / Renewal with the Office of the Auditor General of the Federation.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years, i.e 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
- Evidence of VAT Registration and past VAT remittance.
- Comprehensive Company profile and organizational structure.
- Evidence of cognate experience of 10 years with reputable organization especially Institutions of higher learning.
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional Bodies – ICAN / ANAN.
- Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) contribution in compliance with statutory provision of the ITF Amended Act 2011.
- Evidence of Tax Identification Number (TIN).
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified Audit Firms are requested to forward ten (10) copies of their applications to:
University of Port Harcourt,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Note: Envelopes containing the applications must be marked “External Auditor” on the top right hand corner.