KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experienced Personnel, Advisory Division
Job Type: Full Time
Experienced Hire within the Advisory Division:
- KPMG Advisory professionals develop practical recommendations designed to help organisations bridge the complexity of today’s rapidly changing marketplace.
- We work with clients to proffer solutions to their most demanding challenges today – and ready for the next phases.
- Working across a breadth of areas, we commit to engaging with clients differently to deliver the best possible results.
- We are chosen as trusted advisors for our talented people. technical expertise, deep industry insights and our ability to add value right from day one.
Our areas of career opportunity in the Advisory Division include:
- Accounting Advisory Services
- Internal Audit Risk & Compliances Services
- IT Assurance
- Emerging Technology/ Data & Analytics. Operations & IT Enablement
- Financial Risk Management
- People & Change
- Strategy & Customer Solution
- Transaction Services (M&A).
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division degree from a recognized university
- Minimum of 5 credits in O’level examination, including Math and English in one sitting
- Relevant working experience of minimum 3 years post-NYSC programme
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact with various levels of staff and work in a team environment
- Excellent time management and organization skills: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects: Self-starter, resourcefulness: Creative and innovative mindset
- Prior Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with “CV for Experienced Hire, Advisory Division” as the subject of the mail.