Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Summary Description of Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Manage the Director’s diaries and schedules. Remind the Director of important tasks and deadlines.
- Organize meetings and appointments for the Director.
- Perform research for meetings, prepare meeting agendas and take meeting minutes.
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting with the company secretary.
- Liaise with staff, clients, and business guests on behalf of the Director.
- Manage the Director’s projects, coordinate events and conferences.
- Manage business travel arrangements by booking and arranging transport and accommodation.
Educational and Professional Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years relevant experience. Minimum of three (3) years leading a team of 5 or more people.
- Completed NYSC.
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Project Management)
- Post Graduate degree, MA / MBA / M.Sc [optional].
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Excellent people and resource management skills
- Good analytical, numerate, reporting and computer skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Above average competence using Microsoft Office Suite
- Research and writing skills, attention to detail.
Required Personal Attributes:
- Presentable, well spoken with good interpersonal communication.
- Professional, Mature (Not age)
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- People, results and solutions oriented.
- Logical thinker and problem solver
- Strong leadership skills, discrete and trustworthy.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.