Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant & Support Service Liaison
About the Job
- The job holder is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the Divisional Head’s (DH’s) office by preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, efficient filing system, and scheduling meetings.
- The job holder is also responsible for supporting the DH in the coordination, monitoring, and facilitation of shared services provided and received by NGX Ltd. This entails, amongst other things, preparation and making of presentations, management of escalations, monitoring and maintaining quality of service levels, facilitating efficiency through automation, and preparing and reviewing process and procedure documents and service level documents. This position reports to the DH, Business Support Services.
Arranging & Managing Meetings:
- Coordinate regular and irregular meetings.
- Collate and distribute papers prior to meetings.
- Ensure that all materials for meetings are prepared in a timely manner.
- Accurate dictation and note-taking at meetings as required.
- Ensure that minutes of Management Meetings are taken and written up and dispatched by the end of the same week.
- Produce and distribute minutes.
- Arrange refreshments for meetings (where applicable).
- Responsible for managing diaries for meeting schedules.
- Arrange meetings and keep diaries constantly up-to-date.
- Ensure that any appointments requested are noted in the diary provisionally and checked with DH before confirming.
- Liaise with protocol to ensure all flights and hotel accommodation are arranged for all local and international trips.
- Implement and maintain an efficient filing system.
- To be the first point of contact for visitors and provide refreshments as and when required.
- Ensure the maintenance of a working environment that yields productivity and furnishes essential office supplies.
- Monitor DH’s office operations.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for the DH with Executive Committee members, Senior Managers, and employees.
- Serve as the go-to for office enquiries.
- Track office supply inventory.
Post & E-Mails:
- Manage e-mail inflows.
- Regularly review e-mails, forwarding and bringing them to the attention of DH as appropriate.
- Deal with correspondence and emails quickly and efficiently where appropriate and to a high standard.
- Maintain and manage client’s contacts list.
- Manage employee appointments for DH.
- Maintain and manage any other key contacts required of the Personal Assistant.
- Keep track of deliverables arising from projects in the Divisional Head’s office.
- Perform additional duties as directed.
- Facilitate meetings, cooperation and effective communication among applicable departments, teams and Affiliates providing/ receiving shared services.
- Maintain and manage applicable records/ documents relating to shared services.
- Track and monitor the performance of the shared services for optimal efficiency.
- Prepare/ review/ compile and present shared services reports, as required.
- Collect, analyse, and utilise data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship among stakeholders.
- Proactively resolve conflicts and address issues or complaints arising in respect of the services.
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- A minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a Secretarial / Administrative role.
- Membership of a professional body is an advantage e.g. ICSAN.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Desired Competencies and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Excellent presentation skills together with the ability to think on your feet.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, agile, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Excellent innovation and creativity skills.
- Information gathering and information skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NGX Recruitment – Executive Assistant & Support Service Liaison” as the subject of the mail.