Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Sales Support Professional
Job ID: 3077642
Category: Sales Operations
- Compiles and reviews reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data- related analysis.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues, including resolution of basic issues; handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Collaborates with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) to resolve routine to moderately complex issues.
- Helps resolve highly complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows- to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Owns resolution of highly complex open order (backlog) issues and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and assists junior non-exempt members in resolution of escalated issues.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and is a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
Education and Experience Required
- Two year University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 6+ years experience in a customer service role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online