360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC) is a sister organization to Idmibok International. It is a holistic health development organization bringing expertise and innovative technology to address health-related challenges in the development sector. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities- such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations, and the private sector, we draw on the breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Operations Excellence Advisor
- The Executive Assistant/Operations Excellence Advisor will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of the CEO.
- S/he is also responsible for fully and consistently integrating best practices into all our operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and external parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Senior Management Team when the CEO is not in the office, including scheduling meetings; drafting agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Support the preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that will guide the day-to-day management of the organization.
- Ensure the institutionalization of Scorecards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each department to enhance efficiency across the organization.
- Coordinate with Project Managers on management improvement initiatives.
- Assist in solution design and optimization.
- Drive operational assessment program and conduct validation assessments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or other related fields with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Lean Six Sigma certification or any Operations Efficiency certifications preferred
- Ability to rapidly identify issues and propose solutions, supported by strategic methods and driven by data.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics, stakeholder management, and executive presentations.
- Thorough understanding of daily program operations.
- Ability to engage and present to executive-level leadership both internally and externally.
- Ability to coach employees on issues of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.