HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a Holding Company with interest in insurance brokerage, property development & management and private equity investments, is recruiting resourceful candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Investment Manager
Department: Office of the C.E.O
- Knows and keeps the C.E.O informed of all activities and appointments on daily basis
- Prepare meeting packs for the MD and undertakes preparation of business materials (PowerPoint slides, Official Letters, etc.,) as needs arise
- Conducts independent research and embark on ad-hoc tasks on behalf of the C.E.O
- Ensure tasks from the C.E.O’s office are completed within agreed time frames
- Ensure optimal coordination of all internal and external appointments/ stakeholders.
- Preparation and presentation of periodic business performance and project management reports to the C.E.O
- Work closely with the C.E.Oand C.O.O to deliver on growth and strategic plans.
Property Development & Management:
- Liaise with the property management team to ensure full occupancy of all properties under supervision
- Follow-up with the property team and preparing monthly reports on revenue and costs showing profitability status on each property both in Nigeria and abroad.
Strategic Business Unit:
- Liaise with Carrier Insurance Brokers on monthly performance analysis and report same to C.E.O
- Review weekly activities report of each staff and submit (if any) exception reports to the C.E.O
Investment &Treasury Management:
- Management of company liquidity
- Establishing positive relationships with all individual investors associated with the company.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with the company’s banking service providers.
- Ensuring that all financing needed is in place at attractive rates and terms.
- Ability to meet current and future cash-flow obligations and collateral needs, both expected and unexpected.
- Ability to manage the risk of losses resulting from movements in interest rates and their impact on future cash-flows.
- Ability to manage the risk from movements in equity and/or credit on the balance sheet.
- Ability to manage the risk of losses resulting from movements in exchanges rates in the case of FCY investments.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of second-class upper grade in any Social Science, Business-related or Numerate discipline.
- Chartered Accountant qualification
- 3 – 5 years post NYSC work experience.
- The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset, think like a C.E.O, be confident, an effective communicator, resilient, great with numbers and analysis.
- Excellent teamwork, influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to learn new skills and must be results-driven.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.