Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- The overall purpose of the role is to provide administrative support in an effective and efficient manner to Partners/Managers and all staff in the unit.
- Prepare professional correspondence, financial statement, reports and documents under the direction of the Partners and Managers
- Assist the leadership of the unit to monitor and follow up on staff time charge on a weekly basis
- Assist the leadership of the Unit to monitor and track staff leave applications by liaising with Managers and Partners to obtain approval for leave on SAP
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, email, general correspondence, fax messages and other incoming information to the right people in an efficient and timely manner
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conference and travel arrangements
- Arrange internal meetings, take minutes and keep notes
- Generate invoice and bills to clients and follow-up on bill collection
- Initiate and manage client acceptance procedures on the client relationship management system i.e. Phoenix
- Generate payment vouchers
- Maintain filing systems for clients’ files
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies.
- Maintain schedules and calendars of partners in the unit
- Ensure that all office equipment, are in working order and that proactive maintenance is routinely carried out to avoid disruption to service
- Receive visitors into appropriate meeting rooms and ensure their comfort and convenience
- Collect, register, scan and distribute incoming cheques and forward to Finance department
- Prepare funds transfer instructions to relevant Banks
- Undertake any other duty and ad hoc responsibilities appropriate to the post as requested by unit Partners, managers and staff.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of a Second Class Lower/Lower Credit in Business Administration, Economics or related courses
- A minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in administration and office management
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
- To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.