St. Mary Dedication British International High Schools is a renowned educational institution known for its academic excellence and morally upright students. St Mary Dedication British international school challenges students to develop what is finest in themselves and others, for others and themselves. We are committed to nurturing an intentionally diverse, and inclusive community that encourages students and adults to inspire and respect one another.
At St Mary Dedication British Internation school our guiding principle is Education for Light, Through Knowledge. Our aim is to provide a richness of opportunity for our student to excel, nurture and explore their talents without limits. That is because education goes beyond exam results, its about the complete development of the child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Exams and Records Officer
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Being aware of examination changes each year.
- Perparing results analysis for senior management.
- Timely registeration of students for WAEC, NECO and other international exams.
- Issuing exam results
- Safe keeping of exam both internal and external exam records of students.
- Managing invigilators. This includes training new invigilators and updating existing invigilators on rules and regulation changes on an annual basis
- Updating examination-related policies
- Managing the examination entry process, including gathering information from teaching staff to ensure that students’ examination entries are made correctly and on time, making amendments/withdrawals etc.
- Managing the examination preparation process. This includes preparing examination timetables for students and staff; creating seating plans for each examination room; briefing candidates, staff and parents; receiving, checking and securely storing confidential examination materials; administering internal assessment etc.
- Managing examination days in accordance with awarding body regulations, including preparing for each exam day, starting an examination, dealing with emergencies, irregularities and malpractice, ending the examination, collecting the examination scripts and packing and dispatching examination scripts
- Contingency planning
- Managing examination results. This includes accessing results electronically/downloading results from awarding body secure sites and preparing for results to be disseminated to each student/candidate.
- All other ADHOC duties pertaining to the position.
- B.Sc/ B.Ed in any relevant field.
- Experience with working in a school environment.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of multiple IT systems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity for growth.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online