SME Growth Hub – Our client, one of the indigenous Printing Press in Nigeria, is currently looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estimator (Printing Press)
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating printing estimates or quotations for Offset printing and Commercial jobs.
- Prepare daily estimates
- Prepare RFQ/RFP’s (large bid submissions)
- Estimate labour and material costs of printing and binding books, pamphlets, and other printed related matter based on specifications.
- Examine specifications, sketches, and sample layouts and calculates unit and production costs using labor and material pricing schedules.
- Consider factors such as size and number of sheets or pages, paper stock requirements, binding operations, halftones, number and units of colours, and quality of finished product to determine a cost-effective and competitive price.
- Interpret customer specifications and determine the best production schematics.
- Review print jobs.
- Explain printing estimates in a simple and non-technical manner.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as an Estimator in a Printing Press.
- Good knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP and MRP systems is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a customer service mindset.
N100,000 – N130,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Estimator Printing” as the subject of the e-mail.