Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Estate Officer
Function / Domain: Administration
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are looking for a meticulous estate manager to spearhead the operations and upkeep of our estate. In this role, you will be required to prepare and manage budgets, train and supervise staff, and oversee the daily operations of the estate.
- You will also be required to manage bookings, events, and rentals of the estate.
- Meeting with the owner to discuss plans, events, and general estate requirements. Preparing, presenting, and managing budgets.
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep, and bookings.
- Supervising all ground and house staff and providing training, day-to-day feedback, and performance reviews.
- Managing all maintenance, repairs, and renovations to buildings and estate grounds. Promoting the estate’s businesses through marketing channels such as social.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Property Management, Business Administration, or similar.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in real estate, project management, or similar.
- Experience in property management including the coordination of housekeeping, maintenance, and renovations.
- Sound knowledge of grounds keeping management and operations.
- Great leadership and project management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and multita.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online