DataPro is regarded today as one of the leading and most experienced compliance consulting and credit rating firm in Nigeria. Since its inception in 1995, DataPro has provided solutions to end-users in their pursuit of mitigating both business and compliance risks. It specifically offers services as a Compliance Solutions Company and Rating Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Job-Level: Entry Level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse financial information to generate rating reports
- Conduct economic and industry based research
- Prepare written reports based on financial analyses of clients
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and/or Requirements
Interested candidates must:
- Have a B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting
- Have graduated with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or Upper credit
- Be familiar with the workings of the Nigerian economy, tax laws, capital market and money market
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Reside in Lagos
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent number skills
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word; and good knowledge of standard statistical packages.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Application for the position of Financial Analyst” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.