Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Reference ID: 21337994
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Client Service Officer is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in customer related activities and providing resolutions in coordination with the Customer Service team.
- The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- Manage client inquiries, ensuring proper investigation and timely resolution that is compliant with departmental standards
- Develop and maintain client portfolio through regular calls and face to face interaction, as needed
- Provide clients with transactional and inquiry activity scorecards and host review calls with clients related to productivity and usage of self-service tools
- Inform customer about problems (system failures, market issues) and provide regular resolution updates
- Escalate customer feedback, processing delays and errors appropriately
- Maintain knowledge of new market and regulatory requirements affecting client portfolio/base
- Ensure adherence to all departmental standards and maintain control environment
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- A First Degree in any discipline
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in customer service and/or finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven critical thinking and crisis management skills used to problem solve and make decisions.
- Consistently provide attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Consistently deliver high-quality customer service with focus on building client relationship and achieving results.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online