TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Entry Level Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of an Entry Level Accountant that has minimum one year experience in an accounting role.
- This is a position for a bright, polished and motivated individual and offers opportunities for advancement within a fast growing company based in Lagos Island, Environs.
- If you are a dedicated individual and are looking to advance and grow with a firm, we invite you to this job opening.
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash impress and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor and track obligations and expenditures.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner
- Process monthly payroll for employees.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates should possess a minimum one year experience in an accounting role.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online