Enterprise Key Account Sales Manager at TalentPool Nigeria: Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Enterprise Key Account Sales Manager at TalentPool Nigeria. TalentPool is Nigeria’s emerging human capital solutions company providing a wide range of human capital and business support solutions to businesses. We work with our clients to provide bespoke solutions and hiring that addresses core human capital challenges through talent search, training, background checks, payroll management and outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Key Account Sales Manager
- Actively maintaining a superior depth of product knowledge in their designated product areas, including:
- Competitive Offerings.
- All solutions enabled by the products.
- Portfolio of implementation case studies & use cases.
- Information on future product development
- Meeting or exceeding planned sales goals.
- Maintaining and developing a customer and prospect database.
- Coordinating with the relevant team on lead generation.
- Coordinating the sales efforts with the marketing team.
- Acquiring deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate their needs and promote our product.
- Managing and closing the sales cycle.
- Develop Sales Proposals and Follow up on Sales Activity.
- Present information about company offerings during seminars or other large events to potential customers.
- Give customers product demonstrations (In-person/Web Platform) and educate them about the features & benefits of the product.
- Create, present and deliver meetings and sales visits as required.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and superior presentation skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Understand the needs and pains of the customer and the ability then to link them to a set of products / solutions provided by the Engineering Team.
- Maintain understanding and awareness of all relevant competitive products in the marketplace.
- MBA is an added advantage
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in IT Sales / Telecommunications would be an added advantage.
- Should have had prior client-facing experience.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of Sales Reports.
- Good presentation skills, with the ability to present both via Live & Web Platform to inexperienced users as well as senior leadership members.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Value Selling
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
250,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply For Enterprise Key Account Sales Manager at TalentPool Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.