Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Enterprise Agile Coach
Job type: Permanent
Department: Centre of Excellence
- Acts as a catalyst for identifying and applying new ways of working. Enables organizations to design and implement an effective transformation roadmap.
- The role of an Enterprise Agile coach is a strategic one wherein he/she integrates the Agile transformation process with the organization’s core business which enables Business Agility.
- Focuses on developing the organization’s capacity to use Agile as a strategic business asset, including culture change, leadership development, and work at all organization levels.
- Apply system thinking to surface the bottlenecks and dysfunctions
- Engage with the entire organization system and the Leaders who guide them
- Develop a partnership with Leaders to accelerate the transformation journey
- Facilitate large events /open dialogue sessions to enable agility
- Coaching Senior Management on Agile Practices
- Setting up governing policies to support Agile-based approaches
- Overcoming Resistance to change
- Mentoring on Business Model
- Facilitating change in new ways of working
- The lead community of practice
- Provide Periodic training on Agile
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Possess one or more of the following certifications or equivalent: SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Certified Scrum @ Scale Trainer, Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)
- ICAgile certifications
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification or higher
- 12 years of relevant work experience
- Job-related experience, At least 3 years of experience leading teams in an Agile environment, including software development, and multi-team projects
- Experience supporting senior leaders, Product Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other coaches to change mindsets and behaviours to align with the agile ways of working
- Experience working with Scrum, Kanban, Feature Driven Development, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration & Delivery, DevOps, XP
- Demonstrated experience leading autonomous teams, ideally demonstrating strong servant leadership.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online