Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied Industry in Nigeria, a member of SIFCA Group in Ivory Coast. We operate plantations in Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo States in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Strategic Buyer
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency
- To ensure the purchase of assigned goods and services are in line with approved company’s purchasing policy of competitive price, quality, delivery and ethical standard
- To ensure purchasing efficiency, compliance, added value and mitigate against any supply risk
- To ensure suppliers account reconciliations reports are delivered within agreed deadlines
- To ensure departmental objectives and KPI’s are met
Qualifications and Experience
- B. Sc in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) (an added advantage)
- Proven purchasing experience, preferably manufacturing environment (an added advantage)
- Ability to reduce costs and make business improvements
- Contract management and supplier experience
- Project management experience
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of supply chain management
- Literate in advanced Excel skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word document or PDF saved in their Names to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.