Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Engineer, Site Inspection (Production)
Requisition ID: GbokoProduction011
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting to: Manager
- Coordinate maintenance and major repairs (Overhauling and Repairs) of Mining Machineries
- Spare parts management and information system
- Coordinate the maintenance, repairs and improvement of mining machineries
- Inspect hydraulic, engine and transmission system of all Mining Machineries
- Reading of hydraulic and transmission system flow diagrams and trouble shooting
- Comply with safety, health, environment and quality procedures
- Report and relate activities to the HEMV Engineer
- Perform any other duties assigned by HEMV Engineer/HOD
- Overhaul Engine transmission, hydraulic pump, cylinders and other major assemblies
- Generate and analyzing of reports
- Conversant with MS Office
- Ensure all scheduled and corrective maintenance are carried out as at when due.
- B.Sc, HND or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or other related field of study with 5 – 10 years working experience
- ND in Mechanical Engineering or other related field of study minimum 15 years working experience
- Good team player
- Good communication skill
- Motivator and innovator of ideas
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online