Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engine Overhaul Foreman
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Perform routine engine maintenance, such as lubricating parts and replacing spark plugs
- Test and inspect engines for malfunctioning parts
- Repair or replace worn, defective, or broken parts
- Reassemble and reinstall components and engines following repairs
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- HND / B.Sc. Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- 7 – 10 Years’ experience in the Overhaul, maintenance, repair of Heavy Duty Equipment.
- Skills in diagnosis, repair and maintenance of buses and heavy duty equipment.
- Skill in the use of diagnostic equipment, including computer-controlled test equipment, to identify problems which are difficult to locate and repair
- B.Sc./H.N.D Elect/Mech Engineering, Heavy duty equipment’s, Maintenance Supervisor
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online