Energy Talent Company Graduate Trainee Program 2022: Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Energy Talent Company Graduate Trainee Program 2022. Energy Talent Company trains solar engineers to meet and exceed all known industry standards. Top solar companies hire our engineers to work full time on their staff or on short term projects. Energy Talent Company is a talent accelerator that recruits, trains and outsources talents to solar companies.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Energy Talent Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applications are currently open for the 9th Cohort of the Energy Talent Program. The Energy Talent Program is a 24-month career development and job-placement program that trains promising and talented graduates to build successful careers in the Nigerian Solar industry.
- The renewable energy space is a lucrative and fast-paced industry with different career paths but there is a large gap for skilled professionals, especially within Nigeria and Africa.
- We have recognized this skill gap in the RE workforce and we are set to use our technical resources and educational expertise to help you make a successful career in the Renewable Energy Industry.
When You Apply
- You take our 3-month intensive training program
- Upon completion, you will be hired as a full-time employee with a solar company
- We will continue to provide you with relevant skills, coaching and mentorship for the next 24 months.
Eligibility For Energy Talent Company Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- Graduates interested in building a career in the Solar Industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 30
- Completed NYSC.
- Three months of practice-based and field training
- Job placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2022.