Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy / Power / Oil & Gas Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you looking for a career in a high performing, professional, sales driven environment where you will be rewarded for your hardwork and results?
- Talenture Group is exclusively focused on C-Suite staffing solutions for clients in the Technology, Financial Services, Energy, Healthcare and FMCG sector. We have offices across Africa, Europe and North America, with international partners and in-depth local knowledge.
- Our world class training, processes, mertirotic values, combined with our organic growth model is designed to develop you into a Top Performing Biller/Strategic Leader within the business.
- We are looking for confident, outgoing and ambitious professional to join us on the journey of expansion both locally and internationally.
- Efficiently building up a client network to provide a top-level recruitment service to our clients in Africa, Europe and North America through carrying out a detailed and targeted outbound calls and networking via platforms such as LinkedIn and our in house database.
- A University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- 2+ years in a sales driven environment is an added advantage
What We Want From You
- Keen and confident to join a sales driven environment – cold calling and headhunting
- Ambitious in their growth potential AND earning potential
- Adapting to a fast-paced exciting environment
- Target driven – working well towards targets to reach and exceed!
- Competitive and outgoing –exciting weekly competitions between the team and Friday evening outings led by the winner (post lock-down)
- Good sales/Business Development/ Marketing/ Customer Service Background
- Lives within Lekki and its Environs, or has good commute to the island.
- Please note that Job is fully on-site
- Motivated by targets, financial reward and winning! – the sky is the limit at Talenture Group
Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive base salary with high incentive schemes and bonuses in the industry.
- Medical coverage .
- Fantastic career progression which has enabled us to develop consultants into managers as young as 25 managing a team of 3+ within 2 years of the business
- From beach retreats, through to weekly cash incentives and discounts at your favourite retailers, we will always make sure that you’re appreciated when your targets are hit.
- Superb uncapped commission structure that makes it possible for you to take your salary in the second year to incredibly highs.
- Enjoyable and social work events with your team members- equally as important as working hard in the office!
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.