Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Embedded Systems Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and implement embedded systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug embedded system firmware
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Integrate and validate new hardware product designs
- Develop new ideas and improvement to the company’s portfolio of devices and services.
- Partake in troubleshooting of issues in existing/ongoing projects and propose solutions.
- Perform tests and simulations for new devices to be integrated to the company’s equipment portfolio
- Liaise with OEM on latest technology
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Support firmware QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Assess third party and open source software
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years experience in embedded systems development
- Good knowledge of electronics, embedded systems and electrical installations
- Programming proficiency in python, C++, JAVA.
- Good communication and technical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain quality, safety and control standards.
- Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor applications
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, protocols, and hardware interfaces such as UART, I2C, SPI,USB etc.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components and devices
- Working knowledge of Linux and version control systems
- High degree of familiarity with logic analyzers, digital storage oscilloscope and other hardware instruments.
- Experience with NXP microprocessors will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.