Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician – Power Plant
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Maintenance of all electrical equipment in power plant to keep in healthy condition
- To reduce the downtime of electrical maintenance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preventive maintenance of all electrical equipment
- Overhauling of Motors
- Maintenance of Lighting system.
- Preventive maintenance of Power Transformers
- Maintenance of Fire system
- To follow the Instruction from superior always.
- Maintenance of all HVAC,Wall AC,Window AC & Split Ac’s
- Follow up the norms of ISO,NIS ISO 9001-2015,NIS ISO 14001-2015 and NIS ISO OSHSMS 4500-2018 on regular basis.
- National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Zero (0) to three (3) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online