Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer – HEMM
Reference ID: Mines-Obajana-011
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for ensuring that Plant heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out routine and schedule maintenance of all electronics panel boards, electrical motors, harness and devices.
- Consult manufacturer manuals, circuit diagram and blueprints to determine tests and maintenance procedures for electronics, electrical and electromechanical assemblies.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems in a timely manner to avoid any delays and standby time.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematic and analyze electrical code specifications.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting periodic maintenance system upgrades to meet evolving standards.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and providing technical support and training on new equipment.
- Provide accurate parts request and estimate (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Ensuring adhering to all safety regulations and housekeeping of all maintenance works executed by his team.
- Ability to read system schematics and advanced troubleshooting skills in heavy equipment.
- Working knowledge of machines diagnostic systems and methods- Ability to handle various diagnostic tools.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of (2) years of experience in heavy equipment electrical system.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures with a willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Good communication, analytical and training skills
- Excellent physical condition- Time Management, Independence, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexities and Analyzing Information.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online