The Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an unltra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State. The Dangote Petrochemical Complex consists of Dangote Oil Refinery and Petrochemical Plant.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Energy Planning, Monitoring and Improvement
- Power Generation, Distribution and ECS – Electrical Control System
- Equipment Monitoring
- Power Plant Interface
- Condition Monitoring with of Suppliers on Standards and Improvement
- Electrical Safety Planning & Monitoring
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering with relevant Plant centric experience in a Petroleum Refinery or Polypropylene plant.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Position and level will be finalized based on experience and qualification.