Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dumper Operator
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Services: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for operating Dumper in a safe and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all dumpers in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on dumper and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure dumper is safely and securely stored.
- Participate in routine maintenance of Dumper.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Engineer from time to time.
- A Trade test or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the operation of excavator.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online