Bancor was founded in 2018 and is an emerging leader in Manpower Outsourcing, Support Services, Automotive and Allied Industry FZE, Equipment Rental and Leasing businesses across Africa, serving clients through the office in Lagos. Our commitment to creating lasting relationships, solutions and up to date providing equipment for rentals has made us an incredible dynamism in our industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Akure – Ondo and Ado Ekiti – Ekiti
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow all Operational Procedures and Standards
- Maintain the service and appearance of vehicles daily
- Ensure that the cars are fuel at the company’s designated filling stations every day.
- keep the cars in clean condition (Exterior, interior engine)
- Checking the engine oil, battery water, tyres, and knowing when the car has any fault.
- Confirm and keep records to know when the vehicle is due for servicing, and report to the supervisor who in turn will report to the Logistics Officer
- Check all vehicle particulars and ensure they are up to date.
- Reporting: prompt reporting of any problems developed in the cause of carrying out daily activities to the Supervisor
- Maintain driver logs and record all movements in the trip sheet
- Safely transport consignment to customer location in a timely, safe, courteous and professional manner
- Act as an observer during operation and report same to control room and the operation officer.
- Maintain vehicle Inventory which includes doing a general check of the vault to ensure all cash bags are removed after the day’s operation.
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the vehicle, crew, consignment
- Denying all unauthorized access into the vehicle.
- Abide by all traffic rules and regulations including Federal Road Safety Regulations.
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from supervisor
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor, Logistics or operations officer
- Graduate or it equivalent.
- 7 Years working experiences (CIT experiences will be added advantages)
- Spy Police will be an added advantages
- Age Range: 35 – 45 Years.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , Cc firstname.lastname@example.org using the Jo Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy at:
Wema Bank Oba Adesida Road,
Akure, Ondo State.
UBA Bank Alagbaka Road,
Akure, Ondo State.
For Enquiries, Call: 09087177465