Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered trade name; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Station Manager
- Transporting staff and goods on official assignments.
- Picking up staff, office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and arranging for vehicle repairs when
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including cars, buses and trucks when necessary
- Provides strong support to the line manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Relevant educational qualifications are: WAEC, SSCE, GCE, OND, NCE, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- At least one (1) year driving experience
- FAAN air side driving certificate will be an added advantage
- Must have extensive knowledge of the operating local area
- Must be physically fit to be able to lift objects.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of GPS devices.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (indicating Location) and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Preferably, applicants should be resident within Umueri or its environs.