Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Assisting with loading and offloading of staff luggage, products and materials.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to, including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: including checks on oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Keeping the vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time record of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Assist the Administrative Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration documents are updated accordingly and as at when due.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Punctual and Reliable.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- Effective communication skills.
- Must reside in Ikoyi or its environs.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.