Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Admin / Customer Service Lead
- The Driver will assist the company with all transport-related duties and will be responsible for conveying staff of the organization, materials and equipment to and from where they may be needed in a timely manner.
- Safely transporting company staff and various products to and from specified locations.
- Plan travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance where necessary.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained.
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Comply with road safety rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report damage, accident or injuries to management.
Requirements and Experience
- Candidates should possess a First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- 3 – 7 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a driver in a corporate organization.
- No recent driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffics, weather conditions etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours and occasional travels
- Willing to submit to background / drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid driving license.
- Familiar with Awka routes.
- Must be a resident of Awka, Anambra State.
N50,000 – N55,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.