Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Employment Type: Contract
Reporting Line: QS in Charge
- In this role, you will be responsible for project operations and programs support including standardization, quality management, document management, methods creation and maintenance, process improvement and tools for the project management function.
- Maintaining and making available as necessary complete and current project documents and related information throughout the project cycle
- Maintaining the procedure for the document management system.
- Creating documents as per the document numbering system, archiving and distribution of documents
- Participates in the organization’s business Risk and opportunity management.
- Complying with company and regulatory HSE requirements & expectations, Quality management systems, project HSE Plan, Quality Plan and related requirements
- Detecting and signalling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis
- Ensuring on time submission of accurate documentation to meet customer requests.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Must have at least 5 years of experience
- Have Knowledge of any Document Management System
- Be Proficient in using Microsoft Office package (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Have Oil and Gas Industry Experience
- Work cross functionally with multiple disciplines and departments
- Knowledge of Quality System Standards such as ISO or API
- Have sound oral and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem-solving skills
- Have sound problem solving skills
- Time management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Document Controller” as the subject of the mail.