Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Receipt, registration and storing of documents in the Company’s electronic document management system.
- Retrieval and issuing document for updates. Controlling issue and return of such documents and ensuring updated documents are clearly identifiable and that only latest versions of documents are available to users.
- Maintain and file (where necessary) hard copies of documents and replace outdated hardcopy documents with latest updates.
- Make recommendations and proposal for creations, review and update of procedures for registration and control of documents.
- Ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of relevant documentation is carefully controlled.
- A University Degree from a National Universities Commission (NUC) recognised University obtained at a minimum of second class lower division or HND from a National Board for Technical Education (NABTECH) recognised Polytechnic obtained with a minimum of upper credit.
- 3 years post-graduation experience, 1 of which should have been in Project Engineering/Document Control in the oil and gas industry.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Degree in related field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Other experience: 3 years post-graduation experience, 1 of which should have been in Project Engineering/Document Control in the oil and gas industry.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online