Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Logistics unit of the Biggest E-Commerce company in Nigeria Jumia Service, is currently seeking to engage proactive, vibrant, energetic, and qualified individuals an opportunity to be part of its supply chain system.
As a Dispatch Rider, your responsibility includes:
- Conduct inspections of the Bike prior to dispatch operations.
- Pack and load packages/meals onto the Bike according to the company’s material handling process.
- Maintain excellent communication with customers, restaurants and partners
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer.
- Daily remittance and delivery reconciliation.
Dispatch Riders must meet the following criteria to be considered for the role:
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year.
- Minimum of 18 years of Age.
- Possess a valid rider license.
- Ability to pass company tests and background check
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online