The Governing Council of Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil at its 50th Meeting decided to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director, University Health Services (CONTISS 15)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess an MBBS Degree from a recognized University with evidence of one (1) year housemanship, registration with Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria plus NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- In addition, the candidate should have Twenty (20) years post registration experience and valid practicing license.
- Having a wide range of experiences in medical practice with at least five (5) years administrative experience in University Health Services Unit or other Institutions of higher learning will be an added advantage.
- Basic salary and benefits remain within the range of the approved emoluments for the post in accordance with the University extent service instruments and consent of the Council.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twelve (12) copies of their Applications together with Twelve (12) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, Credentials and supporting documents which will assist the University in the comprehensive assessment of their qualifications, exposure, experience and capabilities to:
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil,
P.M.B 3244 Kano,
- The envelopes should be clearly marked thus “Application for the Post of Director, University Health Services”.
- Applicants should request their three (3) Referees (one of which must be his/her present/previous employer) to forward “Confidential Reports” to the same address indicated above before the closing date.