We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for a prospective award that seeks to achieve sustainable control of the HIV and TB epidemics through data-driven approaches that strategically target geographic areas and populations where the greatest impact for investments can be achieved:
Job Title: Director of Finance and Operations
Job Code: DFO 003
- S/he will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, financial reporting and accounting; and sub award management.
- S/he will be responsible for preparing and submitting monthly invoices and other financial reports as required, and overseeing USAID-required audits;
- S/he will be responsible for developing financial and budget reports, developing procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitoring project budgets, maintaining accurate financial records on project activities, monitoring transactions to ensure compliance with USAID-regulations.
Qualifications / Experience
- Post-graduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field relevant to the position requirements.
- Progressive experience in administrative and financial management of large complex projects of which at least eight years were in the field of international development including experience in management of USG funded projects and a track record in developing and managing large budgets.
- The candidate should have familiarity with compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Progressive demonstrated experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, audits, and accounting/finance.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “DMEL 005 Abuja, HILLARY BENSON”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.