9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Enterprise Business
Job ID: IRC4512
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Oversee the articulation and implementation of effective strategies targeted at EMTS’s Enterprise Business that maximize market penetration, customer growth, and profitability.
- Oversee the entire Enterprise Business division and guide its employees and activities to meet EMTS’s overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Oversee the articulation of the divisional strategy in line with the overall corporate strategy.
- Communicate the division’s strategic direction and objectives to team members ensuring mutual understanding of roles, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Provide broad guidelines for the translation of the divisional strategies into specific operational plans and programs.
- Communicate the activities and achievements of the division to all relevant stakeholders.
- Champion the definition of the division’s processes, policies and procedures.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the division’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Keep abreast of local and global best practices and make recommendations to the Chief Commercial Officer, on how this impacts the division’s role.
- Champion and oversee the implementation of improvement recommendations after obtaining all necessary approvals from management and/or the Board.
- Prepare and monitor the annual budget for the Enterprise Business division and take corrective action in case of any variation.
- Oversee the design and implementation of enterprise activities/plans targeted at specific Business segments that would ensure effective maximization of EMTS’s market potential and ultimately the strategic positioning of the brand.
- Liaise with the Product Development team in ensuring the development of specific products and services for identified viable niche customers within the Enterprise segment.
- Oversee the effective implementation of a customer lifecycle extension plan for Enterprise segments.
- Oversee the development and implementation of promotional campaigns targeted at EMTS’s Enterprise segments aimed at acquiring new customers and stimulating usage among existing customers.
- Provide input to the definition of effective communication channels for various initiatives targeted at EMTS’s Enterprise segments.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports.
- Oversee and coordinate the day to day activities of the division and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of EMTS.
- Coordinate the preparation and compilation of agreed periodic activities and performance reports for the attention of the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Review and authorise key expenditures/transactions of the division in line with approved authority limits.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Commercial Officer
- First Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate / Professional qualification in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant discipline is a must.
- Twelve (12) to fifteen (15) years work experience with at least Three (3) years at senior management level.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online